The Internal Jack Up Barge Operators Association – Setting the standards for sesv/lift ships through to non-propelled construction jack ups
IJUBOA was formed in 2008 with a mission to: “to set, sustain and promote standards for the safe and effective operation of self elevating platforms throughout the world”, with three strategic goals:
- To promote a safe industry – safe for its people, for the environment and for society at large
- To promote a learning industry – with the skilled and professional workforce essential for the safe and efficient operation of jack up barges
- To promote a well run industry – responsive to the needs of its customers and committed to continuous improvement.
If you would like to be part of our organisation please fill out the membership form below or call us on +44 (0)1935 471892 for further information.
Types of Membership of the Association – the Association sets out five levels of membership, these being:
- Full Membership
- Transitional Membership
- Non-Certificated Members (new applicant with 12 month expiry)
- Corporate Associate Membership
- Honorary Membership
All companies who operate Jack Up Barges/ Self Elevated Platforms/ Lift Ships and who wish to join the Association are required to apply for Full Membership or to be a Non-Certificated Member. If you do not operate Jack Up Barges/ Self Elevated Platforms/ Lift Ships you can apply for Corporate Associate Membership. There are no qualifying criteria for Corporate Associate Membership.